As part of our commitment to offering an ethical and transparent service we do ask all candidates to consent to their registration with Inspired Recruitment Ltd. This consent can be removed by you at any time.
A copy of our privacy notice detailing how candidate information – for candidates who have come through to us via third party job boards – will be used is outlined below
Company Name: Inspired Recruitment Ltd & CCS Recruitment (Trading Division of) (‘the Company’)
Company Contact details:
Privacy notice (data obtained from a 3rd party)
The Company provides work-finding services. The Company must process personal data (including sensitive personal data) so that it can provide these services – in doing so, the Company acts as a data controller.
You may give your personal details to the Company directly, such as on an application or registration form or via our website, or we may collect them from another source such as a jobs board. The Company must have a legal basis for processing your personal data. For the purposes of providing you with work-finding services and/or information relating to roles relevant to you we will only use your personal data in accordance with the terms of the following statement.
1. Collection and use of personal data
a. Purpose of processing and legal basis
The Company has collected your personal data (which may include sensitive personal data) and will process your personal data for the purposes of providing you with work-finding services. The legal bases we rely upon to offer these services to you are:
• Legitimate interest.
b. Categories of data
The Company has collected the following personal data on you:
c. Legitimate interest
Where the Company has relied on a legitimate interest to process your personal data our legitimate interests is/are as follows:
• To provide work finding services.
d. Recipient/s of data
The Company will process your personal data and/or sensitive personal data with the following recipients:
• Pre-agreed clients.
2. Data retention
The Company will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time.
The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003, require us to keep work-seeker records for at least one year from (a) the date of their creation or (b) after the date on which we last provide you with work-finding services.
We must also keep your payroll records, holiday pay, sick pay and pensions auto-enrolment records for as long as is legally required by HMRC and associated national minimum wage, social security and tax legislation.
3. Your rights
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
• The right to be informed about the personal data the Company processes on you;
• The right of access to the personal data the Company processes on you;
• The right to rectification of your personal data;
• The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
• The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
• The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
• The right to object to the processing of your personal data that was based on a public or legitimate interest;
• The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling; and
• The right to withdraw consent at any time.
4. Source of the personal data
The Company sourced your personal data/sensitive personal data from a publicly accessible source by the following means:
• CV Job Boards such as: Jobsite, CV Library, Reed
• LinkedIn and other Professional Networking sites
You also have the right to raise concerns with Information Commissioner’s Office on 0303 123 1113 or at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/, or any other relevant supervisory authority should your personal data be processed outside of the UK, if you believe that your data protection rights have not been adhered to.